As the seasons change, so do the trends in makeup. Keeping up with the latest looks can be a challenge, but it doesn’t have to be. Here are five makeup trends you can try now for a fresh look.
1. Natural Glow: A natural glow is always in style and it’s easy to achieve with the right products. Start by using a primer to create a smooth base. Then, use a light foundation and a sheer blush to create a subtle, dewy look. Add a bit of highlighter to the high points of your face for an extra glow.
2. Bold Lips: For a bold, statement look, try a bright lip color. Choose a shade that complements your skin tone and try a matte finish for a more dramatic look. For a softer look, opt for a glossy finish.
3. Smoky Eyes: Smoky eyes are always a classic look. Start by applying a neutral base color on your lids and then use a darker color to create a smoky effect. Use a blending brush to soften the edges and add a bit of shimmer for a more glamorous look.
4. Winged Eyeliner: Winged eyeliner is a great way to create a dramatic look. Start by applying a thin line along your lash line and then use an angled brush to create a winged shape. Add a few coats of mascara for a finishing touch.
5. Nude Nails: Nude nails are a timeless look and they go with any outfit. Choose a subtle shade that complements your skin tone and then use a clear top coat to give your nails a glossy finish.
These five makeup trends are easy to try and will help you achieve a fresh look. Get creative and have fun experimenting with different looks!